Elder Mckay Palmer

Elder Mckay Palmer
Scotland/Ireland Mission June 2017-June 2019

From the MTC to Waterford Ireland

Dear Brother & Sister Palmer, 
On 11 Jul. 17we welcomed Elder Palmer to the Scotland/Ireland Mission.  He arrived safely from the Missionary Training Center and we are excited to have him in our mission.  I interviewed him and felt his spirit and desire to serve our Heavenly Father.  One of our very best missionaries, Elder Carlisle, has been assigned to be his trainer.  Together they will serve in the Limerick Zone, Waterford Branch.
I will have the opportunity to meet with Elder Palmer for a personal interview every six weeks.  In addition, your missionary will be writing me a weekly letter of his activities as well as a personal note.   He will also meet regularly with his district and zone leaders where he will be trained with other missionaries.  Therefore, with interviews and our weekly letters, I should be able to help him meet any challenges he may have.
We are grateful for the part you have played in preparing your son to serve in this important work. We would encourage you to write him weekly letters of encouragement. Letters from home provide a powerful sustaining effect on the confidence and morale of our missionaries.
If you have a concern about your missionary, please feel free to contact us here at the Mission office.  We testify of the truthfulness of this work and are grateful to be a part of it.
Sincerely,
George R Donaldson
George R Donaldson, President



 Hey guys!! So I am writing today cause of all the craziness that will happen this week. We head out to the field Tuesday morning at 6, and because that's been out Pday but probably won't be in the field we weren't sure if I could email later. So for that reason I get to write a short one today so you know I'm alive! So I may be able to write you again on Tuesday, and I might not depending on what the mission Pres says. But I just wanted you all to know that this MTC experience has been the most spiritual experience of my life! I have felt my Savior's love for me and everyone around me, and can't wait to share that love with others!! I love you all so much and hope to be able to tell you more about this last week on Tuesday!!

Comments

Popular Posts