Elder Mckay Palmer

Elder Mckay Palmer
Scotland/Ireland Mission June 2017-June 2019

It's a boy!

Hello everyone!! This has been such an amazing and busy week! The main highlights were one, we got to see Lisa be baptised! I was so happy to watch Elder Carlisle perform this sacred ordinance, and she was so happy afterwards she was singing as she was changing haha! I am so happy for her, and can't wait to continue working with her! The next highlight was, of course, General Conference! What a blessing it was to be able to hear the words of the prophets and apostles meant for us personally! It was a lot different watching it here then back home haha. Because of the time difference, we watched the Sat morning sessions at 5 PM on Saturday, Priesthood at 10 AM, Sat Afternoon at 1 PM on Sunday, and Sun Morning at 5 PM Sunday. So ya a lot different then what I'm used to, but still so great! One that really stuck out to me was the first talk given by Pres Uchtdorf. It just rang true that we all are working our way back home, and all of us are on different parts of that path. But, no matter what, we can continue pressing forward to our home if we just turn to Christ and let his life into our lives. I know this is true!! The last highlight was we got our move calls. We both were sure we were staying in Waterford, but the Lord had something else in mind haha. Elder Carlisle is going up to Inverness in Scotland for his last transfer, and I will be training a new elder in Waterford! I am very nervous to have to train a new Elder, but am excited and ready to take it on! I know that this church is true, and I know that Christ is at the head of this church. He calls us to help him lead this church and, although none of us are perfect, this church and the message it teaches is true. I'm am so grateful for this knowledge and the opportunity I have to share it with the world! I love you all and hope you have a great week!

-- 
Elder Palmer
Scotland/Ireland Mission
13 Neptune House
Canada Square
Waterford, c/o Waterford
Republic of Ireland









Comments

Popular Posts