Elder Mckay Palmer

Elder Mckay Palmer
Scotland/Ireland Mission June 2017-June 2019

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Happy Holidays everybody!!!  
I hope everyone had an amazing holiday, and that you have set some good New Years Resolutions! These past few weeks have been so crazy and great, I love it! I sadly don't have much time, so I'll try to give all the highlights!
So for Christmas we went to our ward mission leaders house for Christmas dinner, which was AMAZING!! We had out Christmas poppers, played some games, and watched a few movies which was really weird to do haha. Then I got to Skype my family! It was so great seeing all of them and the special guests of Grandma and Grandpa Palmer, and the entire Larson side of the family!! Boxing day we went over to the Crawfords for Boxing day lunch. None of us ate too much cause we sere still so full from Christmas haha. Then from Wednesday started the strange little gap between Christmas and New years. It was so strange going from having two days off, to working again, but knowing that you have another day off in the near future. And to top it all off, I got sick. So this last week might not have been the best, but we had one big highlight. John blessed the Sacrament on Sunday!! He came in with his suit on, and a nice clean shave! We could barely recognise him haha! But we're so excited for him and the changes he's making in his life to get him to this point. Last night we had a nice new years toast with our wine glasses and cream soda, and I got to toast to a full year as a missionary!! I'm so excited for this next year that I get to devote to the Lord, and hope to do all I can to be worthy of his trust. I'd invite you all to make a goal this year to pray for missionary opportunities, and to ask the full time missionaries how you can be a missionary wherever you are. I love you all, and hope you all have a wonderful week!!

--
Elder Palmer
Scotland/Ireland Mission
4 George Court
Bank Street
Irvine KA12 0PJ 




Comments

Popular Posts