Elder Mckay Palmer

Elder Mckay Palmer
Scotland/Ireland Mission June 2017-June 2019

Living the dream!!

Hey everyone!! So this one will be really short cause I'm moving today! I'll be going to a town called Livingston, which is right outside Edinburgh. I've heard really good things about the area and my new companion, so I'm way excited!! His name is Elder Rothlisburger (I think I spelled that right haha), and he's a pretty new missionary, so it should be great! This last week went amazing! Saw so many miracles and am so sad to leave Irvine. But I know the Lord needs me in Livingston now, so I'm excited to be there! I love you all and hope you have a great week!

-- 
Elder Palmer
Scotland/Ireland Mission
4 George Court
Bank Street
Irvine KA12 0PJ 



Picture of Livingston Scotland

Comments

Popular Posts