Elder Mckay Palmer

Elder Mckay Palmer
Scotland/Ireland Mission June 2017-June 2019

The Dance with a Bearded Man

Hello everybody!! So this week has been one of the craziest ones of my life. But still one of the coolest! So Last Monday was moves day, and I got to Livingston in the evening. My companion, Elder Rothlisberger, was actually from St Johns and knew a lot of my family there! So we hit it off, and were so excited to start working. There were a lot of eternal investigators there, and I was so happy to try and be the one to finally get them committed! And we also saw a lot of success with finding in those first few days. It was great!! Then Friday I got a call from the Assistants. They told me the I was being moved to Seaton in Aberdeen, and would be leaving first thing in the morning. Don't worry I didn't do anything wrong to get moved haha! I just was told that I'll be coming here, and Elder Allen will be taking my place in Livingston! So that was pretty cool that it'd still be two Arizona boys in Livingston haha. Saturday I caught the 6:30 train, and got o Aberdeen at 10ish. From there they dropped me off at my flat here! My new comps name is Elder Lowry. He's an amazing Elder, and I'm so excited to serve with him! Our area is a dream!! We live like across the street from a Uni, and just go GQ Uni students all day! And we're in a big city, so there's tons of shopping centres for PDay. I'm so excited to be able to serve here, and will do all I can to serve the Lord here!! I hope you all have a great week, and I will hopefully have some more stories to tell you next week! 

-- 
Elder Palmer
Scotland/Ireland Mission
40 Liksfield Gardens
Aberdeen AB24 5PF

1.Me and Elder Rothlisberger
2. The graffiti in Irvine under a really dodgy bridge 
3.Snowed in Livingston my first night there!
4.A sign outside a church in Livingston. I thought about going
5.The MASSIVE shopping centre in Livingston
6.This stand here sold Arizonas!!

Comments

Popular Posts